Infants have separate rooms for themselves. This ensures safety for infants.
- There is a separate room for infants to play and feed
- There is a separate play area on the ground floor for infants to play in open air under a covered roof
- There is a separate room for infants to sleep and rest
We offer you complete flexibility in planning food for your child. You could send home food or opt for fresh food from our kitchen. We provide healthy, kids friendly meals.
Custom Designed Area for Infants
The infant area has been custom designed for safety and convenience of infants. Our founders have degrees in child care and early education from University of Wisconsin, USA, University of London, Indian Montessori Training Center and Penn Foster University, USA. Based on our education, we have incorporated several features while constructing the infantcare unit. For example
- There is a special, low window sill on which infants can go and sit. They enjoy the view out of the window.
- There are specially designed internal windows using which staff can keep an eye on the children. Please note that internal windows are not found in normal houses.
- There is a separate kitchenette only for infants. Their utensils are not mixed with children of other age groups.
- There is a separate cleaning area only for infants where in they can be freshened up. It is not mixed with children of other age groups.
Technology to keep you close to your Child
- We have all the rooms covered with CCTV and you can access the same on your laptop and mobile from your office.
- Vans have GPS tracking and speed governors
- You get access to a portal and a mobile app which captures development of your child. It gives you a picture on how your child is developing against an established yardstick, captures videos and pictures to support the same and tracks development for the next milestone.
- In the infant play area, the infants are trained on age appropriate motor skills. Their developmental traits are documented and discussed with parents.
Safety by Design
- There is a specially designed double door entrance with and a video camera. This helps to record every single entry into the child care. Please note that usually double door entrances are not found in India.
- There are electronic number locks. While parents and staff can walk in with the codes, strangers have to wait outside.
- Internal windows in the entire building help keep an eye on the children
- Specially designed doors which can not be locked from inside
Warmth and Personal Touch
Last but not the least, we offer warmth and personal touch. By design, we have not kept a "corporate set up". There is no reception to stop you. You can walk in any time. You can speak to any one at any time. You can go to any room any time.